FR RU

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy birthday!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedStone Kate
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Happy birthday! Reply with quote

Happy birthday, dear Joe!

You are 65 but you are still young. Your songs are not "modern" as they say, but they are still sung by people around the world...

So what is more important: to be a "fastfood" a la mode or to be snobbed by critics but to have your own way? Wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday, my dear Joe,
It's hard to believe you would've been 65 today! In our hearts, in our memories you're forever young! Today, as I do every year on Nov.5 and aug.20, I went to the church and prayed for you, for your soul. And it doesn't really matter that you belonged to a different religion, God hears everybody, and I hope that you're happier now, among the angels! Tonight I will put one of your videos on, and for a couple of hours the world around me won't exist, it will be filled with you, my love, with sweet memories, with your music and your unforgettable image! Je t'aime, mon amour et je t'aimera toujours!
Bella
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some strange reason the computer didn't "recognize" me as a registered user. The previous message was mine...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JoeDassin.Info Forum Index -> Joe Dassin All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: