FR RU

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

German translation songs?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sonatina

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: German translation songs? Reply with quote

I noticed in your list of "all songs" you have some of the german translations listed, but not all of them. The ones I noticed missing are as follows: "Ein Herz und eine Seele", "Noch eine Letzte Zigarette", "Zigeunerzirkus", "Das sind Zwei Link Schuh", "Wahre Liebe ist Ganze Leise", and, um.. there might be others on some of my other CDs, but I need to clean my room, and so they're sort of lost at the moment, lol. So do you just not have the translations of these? Or did you not know of them?

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes, we know about them, but not all the texts are available for the moment... We need a person who would transcribe the lyrics of the missing songs. I will probably do it one day - when I have time. As for now, the situation with this section (All Songs) is a bit difficult because of the copyright question. This section certainly needs revising but it is impossible to do it now. Sad
(Sandy, excuse my replying instead of you...) Smile
SandyMH

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, Michel. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I am German and if no one minds, I'll transcribe "Dieser Saenger braucht nur ein Chanson" (Le chanteur des rues) in a minute.
No offense, but there are a few mistakes in "Es ist leicht auf dem Kopf zu stehen" (Le chemin de Papa). I'll post a new version.
Why did I join so late in the game? I love Joe's songs!

Tania
Michel
Habitue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the song "Dieser Sanger braucht nur ein Chanson" has already been transcribed and is available on the site http://www.kulichiki.com/dassin Among the untranscribed songs are "Melanie", "Ich hab' mich verliebt", "Noch eine letzte Zigarette" etc. It would be great if someone would transcribe them although it is hardly possible to publish them on the site now. Sad

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wel, I've finally registered and I also sent four text files w/transcriptions to the contact e-mail address. Feel free to post them.
I'd be willing to transcribe more.

Tania
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JoeDassin.Info Forum Index -> Joe Dassin All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: